29.01.24 - Identifying your Child’s Emotions & Behaviours – Parent Workshop with CAMHS
Good morning and a very warm welcome back to all our Brockley families!
To enable you to plan accordingly we are delighted to announce that Sophie Tipple our CAMHS Advisor will be hosting a parent workshop on Monday 29th January from 9:30am.
Identifying your Child’s Emotions & Behaviours – Parent Workshop
This workshop will help you, as a parent, to identify the variety of emotions and behaviours your child/ren may be displaying.
The aims of the workshop are:
- What are emotions and when should these be a concern?
- What is ‘normal’/’typical’/’expected’ behaviours and emotions for children?
- What can cause a child to behave in certain ways?
- How to recognise behaviours that may require further assessment
- The pros and cons of diagnosing
- Is it ASD/ADHD or something else?
We do hope you are able to attend, refreshments will be served.